Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The perks of working again...

Since I have been back to work I was able to get 4 tickets to a Jazz/Suns preseason game! Naturally I called up the Steve Nash fan I knew (Mickie) and asked if they wanted to come with us! They accepted the invitation and came along! Our seats were in the company suite. They had the free popcorn and drinks for us which was nice. I am pretty sure Preston ate a whole crate of popcorn himself, plus a few waters and soda. They had some good juice too so of course we took a few each for the road!

Oh and as far as the game goes, the Jazz won. I don't remember much else other than that... Ty was all over the suite and kissing girls. hahahaha... seriously...

The only picture of Matt... and Ty... going in!

Did I really marry him for FOR-EV-VER?

Nice one sis.

Uh...

Oh how fun... This was obviously well before the game started...

Oh and we did get awesome parking with our parking pass, and had an extra one. We tried to give it to the people behind us, but they already had one... I am sure that parking guy was really confused...

2 comments: