Friday, April 16, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine... The Earth Says HELLO! (Take 2)

Well the posts have been a little sparatic lately… here are some pictures that have been taken over the last little while! Hope you like Syrup! (t think this might be considered sugar free or light syrup though…)


A chip off the old block! (He's up to something...)

Working away at that entry way...

We had to make sure they were square! Oh and we definitely traded off so I could use the nailer too!

What a dork... :)

Not sure why Sierra was hiding but why am I looking that much taller Mick? (Oh, this was at our swimming party at the Lehi Pool! It was so fun! Thanks fam for coming!)

What a cute kid... and now we DEFINITELY know where he comes from... Grandmas side perhaps!?

I wonder what was so funny...

Maybe five minutes... That's all it took for poor JD to get this beauty!

That water pouring down was cold...

Texas Roadhouse the day after our 25th. We joined the Spences for dinner before their Michael Buble concert...

Now that I look at this up close... Eww... But it looks large...

Well not really... the bread was the size of a slider... there was a LOT more meat though...

Grrr... Nice teeth Ty!

Maria and I on Easter!

Erch! The End.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Ty might look like Grandma's side, but ALL, I mean all your kids will look like Readings/Braggs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite picture is the little Preston picture... I knew that little guy! You need to hook us up with a little shout out link action for our blog!

    ReplyDelete