We've gotta start somewhere!
So cute!! I had a dream last night that me, you, Mickie, and Charity were out shopping at some mall. We had a great time! :) I miss you guys!
Oh yes very precious your little decorations and invitations turn out... how are Kristin and I ever going to throw you as cool of a baby shower as the one you two have cooked up for me!
Very cute! :o)
yay!! love em. hope you took a few pictures of them at the shower!
So cute!! I had a dream last night that me, you, Mickie, and Charity were out shopping at some mall. We had a great time! :) I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteOh yes very precious your little decorations and invitations turn out... how are Kristin and I ever going to throw you as cool of a baby shower as the one you two have cooked up for me!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! :o)
ReplyDeleteyay!! love em. hope you took a few pictures of them at the shower!
ReplyDelete