Well it’s about time to make another post. I actually have one I wanted to post earlier, but haven’t gotten to it. I guess I will have to soon eh?
Anyway, I just wanted to tell one of my bestest friends in the whole world (I seem to have a few) Happy Birthday today! I always thought my mom was crazy when she said my siblings would become some of my closest friends and that they would even be better friends than the people we grew up with or friends from high school. Well I guess she is right. While I still keep in touch with and am friends with people from back when, my siblings truly have become my best friends. What better support group than the ties of such a wonderful family!? Well it’s the second set of twins’ birthday today, so I have to let my twin know that I love her, and I am glad we came here as a team. You’re one of the best teammates a gal could ask for!
I’m so excited/sad that you are leaving to go to Vancouver. (I guess Preston and I will have to budget a little bit more for our gas allowance! More visits to Washington and Utah County now that our Herriman family is leaving) I have a lot of stuff going through my head about it all, so I am still not sure I like it… J
Way to make me forget about the birthday by the end of the post! Happy birthday and you two make the funnest twins I know.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Happy Birthday! I am glad that you guys are my best friends too. I could not ask for better friends!
ReplyDeleteI admit I have thought of the gas thing too, and I have already cried a few times. But it is so exciting that he got the job. So bitter sweet. Now Suzanne you can't move from us for a while now :)
Yeah where was that picture again? Boy that reminds me to get my hair done soon. Its such a gross color right now...
ReplyDeleteLove you too sis, hope you had a nice day. I am glad you liked your present!
Happy birthday to you too Zanny!
ReplyDeleteYAY for birthdays! Cedar Hills is closer than Orem...I'm just sayin'! ;o)
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you and your sis! It's so true that your family becomes your best friends!
ReplyDeleteI'm up in Washington County (in Forest Grove) until about November when Seth starts his externships outside Portland area, so if you come up at those times, let me know! I'd love to see you!