I’ve made a new goal. I know it’s not the beginning of the New Year, and I know that I didn’t even blog about my goals for this year (which some are going well and others not so much), BUT I want to make a new goal to blog more. I know, it’s quite daring to post about blogging more since I usually only blog about once a month, maybe twice. I want to at least post once a week. The tricky part is posting syrup each week, so I am going to have to pull out my camera more! We are still saving for a new one, but since it’s coming to warmer weather, the waterproof feature on the one we have right now will prove handy.
This new goals is in light of recent events. Since the Spence’s moved away, I have struggled a little bit with how I can continue to keep in touch with my other half (that’s not my husband). I was a frequent lunch visitor, Sunday evening visitor, after work visitor, whenever Preston was gone visitor… needless to say, we were together a lot. Now not so much, so this is one way to help update them… And I need to get better at this record keeping anyway! So I guess we will see if I can do it… :)
I will bug you about it!
ReplyDeleteYay! And update the rest of us too! ;)
ReplyDelete