Is it hard to believe that I forgot about this one until I went to download my pictures onto the computer and discovered these? No, it's probably not.
Anyway, Kristin and I needed to meet up for the craft party we were doing. I forgot to give her some of the supplies she needed. So we met up in the "middle" for the exchange. I thought I told her to be there at 7 and we would get there as soon as we could. We would call her when we left our house. She thought I said we would call when we were leaving and she would head out then. I forgot to call when we left and called when we got there to see where they were. They were still at home awaiting our phone call. SO... Kristin stayed home with the kids since it was getting close to bed time, and let Will come play with us. We managed to have a good time even though they couldn't come...
At first we weren't sure what to do. We were outside and trying to figure out what to do when they discovered this...
The determination on Preston's face is just great... :)
Dorks.
(If you can't tell, Preston is pointing to Portland, Colton is pointing to Denver, and Will is pointing to Quebec)
This took a lot of focus.
We finally went over to try some mini golf and it had a 10 min wait. We decided to sign up for Laser Tag and it had a 5-10 minute wait. Not bad. So we just waited in line till it started. How else do you pass the time, but by doing this?











Colton did pretty good. Arms outstretched. "8.5"
Preston didn't do as well. His back started hurting the day before (and still really hurts). "7.5"
Will actually stayed up the least amount of time but good form! "9"
Jessica didn't fair so well. That's about it. "3"?
Granted I didn't do it so I don't even get a score. "0"
We both got a hole-in-one!
I wonder if Preston though I was more zoomed in on Will...
I guess these are actually really heavy... Preston got mad (as mad as he gets... lol) when the camera wasn't ready at first.
Our trip to the Lincoln Memorial!
Yes Coton, you are running at an incredible rate. I am just happy the little 16 year old kid let me on the ride since they were closing. It was fun!
This is not allowed. I was also sitting too close.
Colton was not.
We did not get a chance to ride the go carts. Could it have been because of this?
No, it wasn't. Turns out we tested her on all the other ones and she did exceed the 60" rule. This one must have been posted too hi...
Hey that globe thing looks new since I've been. It must spin in the water?
ReplyDeleteI'm sure I could have gotten a 7.5 if I tried. I'm that good, you know! And incredible upper body strength.
Sweet post! I didn't know you guys went there all together looks like it was fun. I enjoyed the missionary picture.
ReplyDeleteHi Suzanne... how fun you found my blog Idyllhours and the old rock house with wisteria I love!... will you please email me with more details? I would so love to learn more about it, the history, is it still in your family, etc? I walk past it every day on our Nature walk and dream about it being mine... wherabouts in Utah do you live? my email is idyllhours@q.com Hope to hear from you soon!... xoxo Julie Marie
ReplyDelete