I think she picks on me because I am the only one on the team that hasn’t played organized volleyball so she feels she can tell me what to do. The other thing that drives me nuts is that she made me the setter. Then the entire time rags on my setting. Well why the heck did she make me the setter the entire season!? Golly! It bugs me to no end. The best part about last night was when we lost the first game. Her husband came over to talk to her and tell her what we needed to change to hopefully beat them the second game. All he said was that we needed to start playing the corners since they keep coming in on the tips and aren’t covering for the kills in the back of the court. Okay, sure… that’s a great plan. Some how she took that as we need a better setter then, cause it’s her fault we lost the first game and didn’t hit to the corners. If I set, we can actually get some good hits. Plan failed just to let you all know. Preston says she did worse than I did. I don’t really know if that’s true, but I do know it wasn’t any better… Anyway, there is a big part of me that DOES NOT want to play tonight and take that kind of belittlement. The committing and competitive side of me will win though, and I will play. We will see how it goes. If we win tonight we play tomorrow at 8:00 am. WHO SCHEDULED THESE BRACKETS!? That’s killer… I’m just glad this is the last weekend.
Look at that form... terrible... but that's how it is... sometimes it works! :) lol
We are all happy anyway...
On the positive side, our VP has told us that since Tuesday, there will be no more layoffs till after the first of the year! YEAH! At least I will have a job through the holidays! That’s great news right!? (I am really sad though since Rosalyn didn’t make the cut Tuesday, and now my closest friend isn’t here anymore. I am trying to manage with out her here though, and it’s going okay! It would just be easier if she were here.)
Oh, and another great thing… My hair has looked so nice the last two days. Preston bought me a Chi straightener! I am part of the club now! Mine is a little bit bigger, 1-1/2” and is digital… it’s pretty awesome! Yeah! :)
On the positive side, our VP has told us that since Tuesday, there will be no more layoffs till after the first of the year! YEAH! At least I will have a job through the holidays! That’s great news right!? (I am really sad though since Rosalyn didn’t make the cut Tuesday, and now my closest friend isn’t here anymore. I am trying to manage with out her here though, and it’s going okay! It would just be easier if she were here.)
Oh, and another great thing… My hair has looked so nice the last two days. Preston bought me a Chi straightener! I am part of the club now! Mine is a little bit bigger, 1-1/2” and is digital… it’s pretty awesome! Yeah! :)
She sounds like a female type of your Boss (Bro. B)I think you need to very nicely let her know you are doing your best but are finding it hard to play with her continual critiques.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the Nazi team mate... I am not a fan of those types either. Which church do you play in and what time is Prestons game tomorrow? The BYU game is at Noon at Hollys house :)
ReplyDeleteRosalyn? NOoooo. So sad. Hang in there! Lets hang out soon!
ReplyDelete