Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A little bit of this and a little bit of that...

Well, It’s a little slow around these parts… Still… So I figured I would update.

Preston and I are doing great! We are both still employed so that’s a plus! We have a few prospect projects in the works right now. We are all hoping and praying that they turn into work to keep us all around a little longer! Things are going to start winding down for Preston too because of the weather… It’s hard to waterproof something that is soaking wet… lol!

Our ward volleyball team is going to Regionals! Our team is a lot better than the rest of our stake because we weren’t ever challenged! I am definitely the worst one on the team but it’s fun and at least I can somewhat serve… So they like me for that at least. :) Our first regional game is on Thursday and I am actually a little nervous. I am supposed to be a setter (short genes and no hops!) but one of the ladies on the team (who is a referee) says that I carry my sets… I need to work on that before the game I guess.

Preston is doing great in school! No matter how much he hates it, it’s coming along. Today he got a very high score on his math test, turned in a great paper for English, and had a quiz to take in anatomy today. He got 100% on that. As long as I can be optimistic about it all he doesn’t have too hard of a time also being happy while working on the never-ending pile of homework! :) The great test and quiz scores help big time though!

Oh one more thing… We have a computer! Yeah! Finally! (I haven’t used it yet, go figure, but Preston has been watching all the home videos and such that his brother loaded on there for us!) Spencer was good enough to get it all ready to use, and take off all the unwanted trial software junk etc. Once we get some internet service it will be great! Lol…

2 comments:

  1. Hummm...now maybe Preston will comment on a few family emails??

    It's always a treat when Matt decides to grace us with a comment! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer without internet is like a peanut butter cookie without the kiss.

    ReplyDelete