Granted we went up north a little while ago, and I forgot to post about it! Preston and I drove up Friday night and stayed until Saturday morning. Our brother in law wanted to re-roof the work shed they have in their backyard and need a little man power. Saturday morning we all got up and Preston, Spencer, Rich and Josh all climbed up the ladder and got to work. It was a smaller roof so it only took a few hours with the four boys working, but they all seemed to enjoy themselves especially when the cameras came around… lol!
While they roofed the women did other stuff like racking leaves, cleaning houses, etc. Later that day was the BYU vs. SDST football game. Preston and I watched faithfully as everyone else goofed off til the game was over. Entertaining enough it was…
For dinner, Spence and Steph, Josh and Julie, and P and I went to eat at the Coppermill Steak house (or something like that…) The plan was to order the salad bar, but that doesn’t go over so well with the P&S Reading fam, so Preston and I ordered some chicken and mashed potatoes with soup. It was all VERY tasty, and the rolls were great too!

After the food, we went to the Perrys for some R&R before bed time. Preston and I had a lot of fun up there. It’s always nice to hang with the fam!
While they roofed the women did other stuff like racking leaves, cleaning houses, etc. Later that day was the BYU vs. SDST football game. Preston and I watched faithfully as everyone else goofed off til the game was over. Entertaining enough it was…
For dinner, Spence and Steph, Josh and Julie, and P and I went to eat at the Coppermill Steak house (or something like that…) The plan was to order the salad bar, but that doesn’t go over so well with the P&S Reading fam, so Preston and I ordered some chicken and mashed potatoes with soup. It was all VERY tasty, and the rolls were great too!
After the food, we went to the Perrys for some R&R before bed time. Preston and I had a lot of fun up there. It’s always nice to hang with the fam!
I love short trip like that. Especially with a project involved:)
ReplyDelete