So really this last weekend was spent getting christmas lights, attempting to put them up, getting at least the icicle lights on before giving up and going to Matt and Mickies. Then we all went to Smiths and got wonderful christmas trees... Ours is a little bit bigger than the Spences, but both are good and smell totally AWESOME! hahaha...

We decorated ours on Sunday and went to the Christmas Devotional that was totally awesome too! I loved the stories they told and the Christmas spirit it brought. Good stuff.
We also had dinner with some friends of our and I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard for so long. It was great fun! We also played Pass the Pigs which i love!
Lastly, Preston would be dissappointed if I didn't say that he is so excited about his new tires! They have excellent gription now as he says... If anyone wants to test them out just let him know. He will be more than happy to take you! Silly boys and their trucks! (I have to admit I like it a lot too, just not as much as him)
In my head with the bad memory, you are also tone deaf ;)
ReplyDeleteLuv the look on Matt's face with his witle-bitty tree.
ReplyDeleteGlad you have gription since the weather is soo stinkin' yucky!!!
I love our tree...I won't have a real tree at m house-too much trouble:) Michael gets excited about tires too.
ReplyDelete