Well, Monday was filled with fun! I love going over to my grandma and grandpas house and getting a chance to visit with them. It’s actually kinda lame that the last time I was over there was a year ago even though the live 20-30 minutes away… We’ll work on that I think. Anyway, we went over on Monday to help with some faucet installing. My mom and dad got them new faucets because the ones they had were pretty dang old and starting to look kinda rusty. The new ones ended up looking GREAT! Here are some pictures of the whole thing… Oh and plumbing stuff isn’t easy… it took 4.5 hours to do it all! Hahaha! The nuts were rusted on really tight, cleaning out old pipes and trying to make em fit to new ones, and a little lack of experience is what made it take so long! :) We had fun though! We got some good pie out of the deal too! Thanks again g-ma and g-pa! (oh and these pics were taken from my phone... not too bad for a phone camera I'd like to think...)
Those look great! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for putting the faucetts in for us. We loved your visit too.. Love Grandma and Grandpa
ReplyDelete