Monday, December 28, 2009

Good and Gone...

Sad to say we didn't pull our camera out at all this last weekend...

BUT We had a great Christmas and survived all of the craziness! We did all according to plan and it all actually panned out right! We even added another viewing of Blind Side since Preston and I enjoyed it the first time. It was fun to go see it with Preston’s sisters and their husbands!

Just so you all know it’s probably not a good idea to speed 22 mph OVER the speed limit on State Street in Orem. It’s also not really the best idea to let your car registration expire for two months without taking care of it… Luckily the cop was nice enough to understand that we were in a hurry. We had to make it to Kristin and Wills to talk to my lil bro on the phone since he is on his mish in Denver right now. Also, he had the Christmas spirit since it was on Christmas day too! (…Hence why Colt was calling home!) Anyway, man alive! I guess we better get the car registered again… before another cop decides to give us a ticket instead of a warning!

Preston and I stayed at the Little America in SLC for the day after Christmas. It was a lot of fun to go swimming, watch cable, and have some time to ourselves. We actually don't do that too often unless you count driving in a car one on one time. I guess we are at least lucky that we can afford to do lots together instead of the crazy schedule that many students/couples have! Anyway, the pool was really cool since part of it was outside. The water was steaming into the cold air creating this really neat misty effect.

Another note… Baylee is out of the hospital and just has to come back for some appointments and the chemo treatments once a month for 8 months (hopefully that’s all). They have another doctor’s appointment next week so they are here that much longer. It’s been nice to be able to see them as much as I used to (in Rexburg during the college years) this past week! I sure miss their company…

2 comments:

  1. Did you really talk about time to yourselves? That made me laugh a bit . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Well we actually spend a LOT of time with family beleive it or not so time with just the two of us is actually limited... I know i know... it just gets worse... lol! :)

    ReplyDelete