Thursday, December 10, 2009

Picture perfect memories...

Or maybe not so perfect, but funny non the less! I thought that it would be fun to post a whole bunch of random pictures of the family, etc. that I have on my computer from the last couple years. My internet at the office is letting me access my blog today so I figured I would take advantage of it! Why not eh!?
The things we do for people...
Uh... Buzz! Your girlfriend! Woof!
Not sure about this get up Baylee was sporting but she sure liked it!
I thought this one was great... Preston and Mike trying to be sneaky when really they should have just turned around!
The first game we played with Spencer and Steph and he turns out like this!
I was really excited... Okay!?
Hahahaha... Train engineer on the Polar Express
Why do kids make faces like these in pictures... Smile! :)
I was so much cuter (and still am) than my counterpart!
Preston ran so hard for so long that he basically just colapsed right here... all tuckered out!
My fav pic of Preston when he was little... hahaha... gotta love Christmas morning tired faces!
I didn't know this was going on during the engagement photos...
This pic may not be comical, but the story behind it sure is!
Pres would kill me if he saw I posted this one! hahahaha... Creepy!
That's the Wolverine getting his hair highlighted!
Otter pops... YUM!
Shark face... GRRRR....
I don't remember taking this picture but I want to say it's the photograpy genius of Jason! (notice we are barely in the picture?) lol
Wow Holly... hahahaha!
She insisted she needed more room, and was trying to break the rules at the same time! The employee at Liberty Land told her to only use one at a time!
Man was Matthew excited for that awesome ride!
I guess that's the face you have to make when disobeying the signs!
Peek-a-boo!
My Baywatch Babe! hahaha... cheesy right?
Spencer reminds me of Glen in The Ringer in this picture... hahaha... if ya haven't seen it... ya should... it's a good laugh!
hahaha... Oh... precious!
Uh Art... Youre scaring the children...
Must be a Coombs thing
I liked Jordie's face in this one!
Did he just wake up? No, it's the afternoon! (again, he hates the closeups...)
Pink hoodie, gay pose... Should I worry? At least the apple was good!
hahaha.... I love Marianne!
Uh mom? What's that face supposed to be?
Corporate Golfing... Reed wouldn't stop the cart so I could get my ball. I caught a lot of grass that day!
Poor Baylee likes to get stuck in this thing... Wrastlers...
Colton, What happened!? hahaha... bikes ruin pants

4 comments:

  1. Oh, if you don't like one of them on there... let me know and I will take it down just for you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, look close at the one of you and Mick when your babies,doesn't Ty look a lot like his mommy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa Whoa Whoa everyone knows I am not photogenic but that I am the BETTER LOOKING COUNTERPART! Sheesh... I thought that was clear.... HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. no No NO! Mickie... People just tell you that so you feel good about yourself... Granted I was a late bloomer, but the younger and now years... I gotcha beat for sure! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete