Monday, January 4, 2010

Bring it on 2010!

Happy New Year one and all! This last year was a very interesting year and man was it an adventure! This is our year in review!
Preston and I met in January at FHE for the singles ward. We then went to an ice skating activity and started dating shortly after that.

February was a month filled with TONS of dates and good times as we got to know each other. We also took a trip up to Rexburg to visit HD and Brit! March was the month we purchased the truck and some more dating and fun! It was my 24th birthday this month as well and went bowling with family to celebrate.April was the month Preston and I got engaged! We were so excited! He proposed exactly 6 months to the day that he got home from his mission… We also had a trip to Rexburg for a baby blessing, Easter with Mickie and Matt, and of course more dates and fun! May found us on a trip to San Fran with Spencer and Steph! We saw Wicked the Musical, went to a baseball game (they lost in the last inning…), and went to the temple! Great times! I also started my season of softball but didn’t end up with a championship with either team.June was filled with more softball, a Taylor Swift Concert, and swimming with friends and family! It was also Preston’s 22nd birthday, and Ty’s actual birthday this month and we had a GREAT time having so much family and so many friends join us to celebrate!July was a month filled with lots of wedding preparation with yard work, and all the other stuff that comes with having a wedding! We also did the Freedom Fun Run on the 4th, some disc golfing at Solitude (I think… lol), went to lil Ty Guy’s baby blessing, and a Demolition Derby which was actually pretty awesome…August 1st was the wedding and the rest of the month was spent on a honeymoon and trying to settle into the house again with all the great stuff we got from the wedding! Man did it take a long time to put all of that away! We also went out with the Readings to Willard for some fun on way nice Wave runners!

September we went to Denver for my work, and Preston started school again! Yeah for the first semester! We also attempted a camping trip… hahaha!! And of course I have to mention the kick off to the football season with a win over Oklahoma for the BYU Cougs! Oh and my team won the Sandy city Softball championship!


October was spent going to BYU football games and volleyball games. Preston also had his football games and a hunting excursion with the guys. Kyle and Sarah got married and it was great to go to their sealing. We had a Logan trip and had a great time dressing up for Halloween! I won a few costume contests even!


November was the month we finally got a computer at the house but still went to Preston’s parent’s house to use theirs. No internet. Football season wrapped up and I think the Cougs went out with a bang with there final game being a win against the Utes! Also, Thanksgiving was fun to spend with the Bragg side!


December started off with a bang by going to the Hale Center Theater, work Christmas party, BYU basketball games, etc! We had a great Christmas and I now have a greater appreciation for the institution of Family and why the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints stresses it so much. Get well soon Baylee!


Overall, If I had to redo the year, I wouldn’t change a thing… Previous years? Maybe… HAHAHA! 2010… Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment