So I just wanted to post a whole bunch of random pictures that have collected over the last little while! So he is some syrup and I hope you enjoy… hahaha…

Classic picture of Preston and I at a BYU basketball game. I am thinking it was against CSU. We SLAUGHTERED them!

Mom, H, and Ty over the Christmas break... I think their faces are funny...

Oh... My lil Chunkers... She is doing so much better than before!

We went over to Matt and Mickie's to watch the hilarious movie "Rocketman" which they gave us for Christmas. While they were putting Ty down to bed, we were entertaining ourselves the usual way...

uh... yeah

No jokes were told. We are still just weird.

It seems that Matt and Preston are better in tune (or out of tune if you want to think of it that way) than Mickie and I (twins even), because they seem to match far too often! There have been a lot of lucky saves though. They almost bought the same swim trunks. Ty spits up so Matt has to change his shirt, which happened to be the one Preston has on... etc... etc... This time... Not so lucky! lol!

I love the twinkle in Mickie's eye! Matt was really taken by it too! Hypnotized...

These pics came from when we went to a later showing (9:30ish I think) of Avatar in 3D. Awesome graphics, subpar plot... I still enjoyed it thoroughly! (I think Preston was captured by Mickie's twinkling too...)
HA That picture of Matt and I is hilarious. Nice commentary... you guys are geeks, well Preston is geekier then you are but he accentuates your geekiness so you seem geekier then you really are... if you know what I mean HAHA
ReplyDeleteTotally know what you mean...
ReplyDeleteAnd luv all the pics , well, maybe not that second one??
humm... sad but true isn't it... That's okay though... Makes life more fun... I wonder how Jefferson is going to turn out then!?
ReplyDeleteI think all of us bring out the dorkiness in each other. (Except HD, we just make him seem more normal :)
ReplyDelete