So the doctors thoughts:
- Possible ulcers
- Possible Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lots of medicines to help with things (he said the drug the doctors gave me last time is actually not precribed anymore because of it's serious side effects. I am SO glad I decided to stop taking it. It caused depression, sadness, anxiety, restlessness, and a lot of sleepless nights. I am just glad I didn't end of with the severe muscle spasms in my face like the doctor told me happened to a lot of the other people on the drug!)
- I had my blood drawn will I was there and of course they had to fill up FOUR viles of it! Gees! I HATE needles. When I started cry, (yes I am a baby) the lab worker asked if I was okay and if I had some really traumatic experience with needles as a kid. LOL!
- I also have to go back in to the doctor on Wednesday to get and Endocopy to see if the doc can find the ulcers, or what ever is causing my stomach pains.
Overall I REALLY like him as a doctor. Even though I had to wait an hour to go back to a room, he did a good job. He explained things to me very well, and told me multiple times what the next steps were and what the possible problems were. I just had to keep asking what since he is from Columbia and has a REALLY strong accent. hahaha... Preston was good enough to wait for me the entire time (1:45-4:15) and played games on his new phone.
I hope they can figure you out soon. It's so sad when you can't eat yummy food and get fatter like the rest of us.
ReplyDeleteTell them to find you a cure while they are at it! No one should have ot live with out strawberries.
ReplyDeleteOh man! I hope things get better for you! That doesn't sound like fun at all...except for the losing weight without trying thing...I'd like that ;)
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks super dang cute, btw! :)
I really hope they can figure out what's wrong. It's making me nervous! Especailly when we were at Kristin and Will's and you said that you couldn't stand up for very long or something? I hope you feel better VERY soon!
ReplyDeleteNot awesome! I hope you are feeling better. At least your hair looks great;)
ReplyDeleteOK girl. I know I don't always post but I do read. This is like a soap opera. Tune in tomorrow for the results. I keep looking but no report. You can't keep us hanging like this. Hope you feel better soon. Love ya
ReplyDelete