Friday, February 19, 2010

Well Preston and I keep busy, but nothing has really change in the last little while. Preston is still going to school and I am still working. It is good new though to find that my job has certainly picked up. The three of us estimators have been much busy these last few weeks than we have in a while! I am glad that we have more to do now than just twiddling our thumbs. Those day are REAL long.

In other news, I called the Dr’s office yesterday. I haven’t heard any results yet from the endoscope I had done. To remind you, the doc said everything actually looked surprisingly great for my condition and that the only thing he could find was wrong: major irritation in the stomach lining. Okay. So the biopsies were sent out for more info on why, and I was supposed to hear back in two weeks. It’s been four, so I decided they needed to tell me. Obviously I am not dying or I am sure they would have called me. Turns out the test came back normal, but as long as I continue on my medications I should feel fine. Sure I still have my days, but overall the meds have helped and I am feeling fine. I should get the letter of results today in the mail. Hahaha… whatev.

As some know, Mickie talked Preston and I into doing a blasted triathlon. Hummmm… I am still unsure I will make it past the swimming part. I am a terrible swimmer. Absolutely terrible. I am pretty sure the only reason why I made it through every level of swim lessons as a kid was because my mom just signed me up for the next one. I don’t think I really passed many of them.At least I can tread water for a good 15 minutes no problem. That’s all I’ve got. Not too impressive…


This weekend is all tied up with wedding stuff. Some of our best friends are getting married on Saturday, and the reception is tonight. It brings back a flood of memories of our wedding that was not so long ago. I am so excited for them and the new adventure they are starting! Congrats Suzanne and Mikey!

Oh and we did have some good ol Valentine fun… I will post some pics… One of these days Preston and I will take a normal picture I swear…



3 comments:

  1. Ah yes, have fun at the reception tonight and sealing tomorrow morning! (Still think that is weird)

    Triathlon training isnt THAT bad... I think it will be fun and heck i'll be right there with you in the swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can swim...maybe not fast, but you get the job done! The instructor always handed me your little certificate of completion, I promise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't lie you will never take a normal picture:)

    ReplyDelete