I forgot to post this... although my twin sis did on her blog, I figured I would too since it's still that time of year!
Oh and I think the choir sounds great... but just remember that none of us got paid for this and that it was solely for the joy of creating music! (Some are better than others...I for one am not that good... I even forgot my music for the performance and had to share with Mickie... Classic right!?)
I think this is one of my favorites since you can hear the choir by itself...
I messed up on this one... I had it down in practice up until a week before the show then I forgot parts for some reason... it was weird...
I enjoyed singing this one the most though...
Thanks for dragging me along in this adventure too Mickie. You always have something fun and new to try! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment