In light of recent and coming events, I figured it was still appropriate to post on the bridal shower we (a collective group of people) threw for Kenna, my cousin’s fiancĂ©e. Since it was mostly just the family we have around here, I decided that it would be fun to do a cute little tea party! It was a lot of fun, and turned out well I think. I was a little pressed for time that weekend, so I could have done more, but I think it still turned out great. Thanks again everyone that helped supply and put together this one!
The food was of course good since Kristin did it! Those cookie bowls in the back were for the Mint chocolate brownie ice cream. There are homemade oreos and carmel apple slices in the front, and then mini cheesecakes in the middle.
The place settings were fun to do. The pillow boxes have a damask pattern on them and candy inside. The name tags had the same pattern...
The Congratulations banner.
The other side of the table... (minus Lucy)
Kristin made it into a picture! :) Too bad Sharon didn't know...
The bride-to-be got a lot of fun and cute gifts! This one's from Sharon I believe...
Mickie even got in on the gift receiving action! (Really it's a baby shower gift since Grandma couldn't make it to hers a few weeks before...)
As you can see, we had a lot of fun!
Dang that was a cute Bridal Shower! I guess I was trying hard for no one to know I was pregnant in that first picture of me...
ReplyDeleteI am still jealous of that cute gift Sharon gave to Kenna. I want one!
Nice! Maybe I should actuall post some time soon haha
ReplyDeleteWow! Do you guys do this professionally?
ReplyDeleteEveryone looks so happy, well, maybe not Sharon.
Glad it turned out so well.
Did Lucy get photoshopped into ANOTHER picture? Shrunken too this time . .
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute party! Looked like a ton of fun!
ReplyDelete