No I'm not dead... I know I haven't posted in a while. :0( I still haven't posted about Ragnar, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hawaii, etc... I figure this post will come to the top though. It might help explain things.
Can I just say how much I HATE Mondays... They are always the worst day of the week for me. BUT we are just SO thrilled for this new adventure!


CONGRATS! You guys will be great parents! When are you due?
ReplyDeleteWahoo!
ReplyDeleteAhhh testin' out who reads your blog eh? CONGRATS AGAIN! MY SISTER IS HAVING A BABY!!!! I announced it as my Good News in Young WOmen's yesterday and all the girls said, "Aweeeeeeee" Precious!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm due the end of August! Lucky me! :0)
ReplyDeleteAH! Congrats!!! That's so exciting!
ReplyDeleteYay for Jefferson! Or McKinley?
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAA! A huge congrats! SOO super exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the on the baby you guys. We cant wait to hear more of how things are going with your pregnancy!! Hip-Hip Haray or hooray or hoorae or heray or whoray. We're excited for you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Best of luck and wishing you little to no morning sickness!
ReplyDeleteI am sooo excited for you!
ReplyDeleteSo...I've been meaning to email you about the Ragnar in the Rockies. Judging from this post I don't think you'll be doing it. ;) Congrats!!!!! Now I just need an excuse for why I'm not going to do it.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to both of you! although- Zannie- if you had asked I would have told you that being pregnant that late in the summer really is crappy :) too late now- Awesome news!
ReplyDeleteWHAT?! How did NO ONE pass on this info to me?!?!?!?!!? This just shows how out of the loop I have been lately. Still, I would have though SOMEONE woudl have mentioned something, not even Jordan? Crazy! Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS! Wow, I am SO excited for you guys!! I can't wait to hear more about how your pregnancy is going, when you're due, etc. YAY!!!
ReplyDelete