While getting ready to post this I just saw my twins post... hahaha... whatever... I guess we think a like... go figure...
Well today is the day!
Okay, not really anything big… just the twin sister’s birthday… So I thought I would tell all how much I like being a twin. (I think that is the most asked question to Mickie and I… and like we know the difference… But I wouldn’t have it any other way!)
So I wish I could make this longer, but I am closing up a bid and don’t really have much time.
Anyway, I just want to say that I would never trade having a twin for being a single birth. I always had a friend and a best friend. Although we have had silly fights here and there, none of them have amounted to anything more than a “stupid head” or “meany head” (butt head WAS NOT allowd…) and then it was time to play again…
She has always been there when I was in trouble too. I can’t remember a time that I was struggling where she wasn’t one of the first that I would turn to. I know that I can tell her anything and she has an AWESOME sense of judgment. Since I am blinded by people, she has always been there to straighten me out. Because I have never been very good at sticking up for myself, she was always there to help. I probably abuse our relationship, but I could never be more grateful for all the help, love, and kindness she has showed me the last 25 years and almost 10 months, not to mention the reality checks.
Thanks for helping me Graduate Mickie! I wouldn’t have made it to and through college without you! (even if you don’t have your degree…)
I wish I had more time to “Bragg” about my sis, but deadlines are deadlines… Thanks Mick. I love ya!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Ahh thanks sis, lets be honest though, I was sick in that last picture with a stink eye, I wasnt THAT ugly of a baby! I mean Ty is spittin image of me and he's ADORABLE! :) Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Zannie. You are as sweet as the day I first met you.
ReplyDeleteIs it just me or is there something Sierra-ish about Mickie in that Baptism pic?
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you had a blog. I love it! I was just saying on Mickie's blog that I remember you two at my birthday parties dressed alike. I still have pictures. I was also telling Mickie that we used to write letters back and forth and try to be discreet and write them backwards.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! Your house is beautiful by the way...and I never got the chance to tell you how stunning you look in all your wedding pictures!
The pictures are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute post! HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Belated)! Being a twin is the best! I agree with your post 100%%%
ReplyDeleteAW, you two are so cute! I think it's neat you have each other. ;) Loved the pics... :)
ReplyDeleteNo fair on that last pic, she was really really sick! :)
ReplyDeleteWe think you are both beautiful! and hope you had a great milestone birthday!
ReplyDelete