Tuesday, March 23, 2010

It's getting more interesting!

Since most haven't seen this, here is the red wall we (actually Preston) painted in the bathroom. It's actually hard to get a picture since the space is small.



And even though this isn't what it's going to look like at the end (i'm missing some furniture, vinyl lettering, a frame around the mirrors, changing decor, etc...) I figured I would show how the mostly final product turned out...





7 comments:

  1. That bathroom IS interesting. I could spend all day in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh ahhhhhhhh Looks great! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weird Will!

    I like the brown, but not sure about the chair-rail slats?

    And dad wants to know how many chairs you gonna put in the entry hall? Silly dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, making it YOUR home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! So pretty! Want to come decorate my house next? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so good!! Good work! I really like it! Come do my house now :)

    ReplyDelete