I have now joined the ranks of the unemployed. I am hoping it's not for too long, of course. As most know, I was the bread winner in the family till Preston got out of school... at least that was the plan. I am not really sure what the plan is now. I haven't had much time to soak in everything. I will be busy today working up a new budget plan, filling out unemployment papers, revising my resume, and hunting for any new possibilities!
If anyone knows of any prospects out there I would appreciate the help. I know that there are so many out there looking so who knows in this day and age what will happen.
I must say that I have already seen the hand of the Lord in the way things have worked out, and I know that he is still watching over us. As long as we keep doing what we are supposed to he will bless us as he has been. Just breathe...
Yep, just breath...do everything you can do and let the rest fall into place. What is that scriptures Mickie always quotes in Proverbs??? Trust in the Lord!
ReplyDeleteBreathing is a good plan! Stamp each day with your best and the rest will work out. Love you.
ReplyDeleteOh I am sooo sorry, Zan! I agree with your Mom and your cousin...breathings good. ;) LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteWe will keep you guys in our prayers- best of luck-
ReplyDeleteSorry about the layoff. And the good news is you get to spend more time with Colton when he comes next week without asking permission for time off. It will be good to see you again too. Yea!!!
ReplyDeleteOh wow...I'm glad you're staying positive!! I'll keep my ears open... :)
ReplyDelete