Most people know that Preston, Matt (bro-in-law), and my cousin Art did the wild cow milking... If you ask any of them, they LOVED the adventure and would gladly do it again... I know there are others that might think it's a little too dangerous, but I guess boys will be boys!
Oh and I forgot that it loads the pictures backwards and so here is the rodeo in rewind! :)
After the Adventure... Spirits were still high... little dissappointed because they came SO close...
If I were the cow I would run... little intimidated... hahaha...
Oh precious Spence fam!
Sierra bug was all over the place... like usual! :) What a cutie...
Uh... Mickie? hahahahaha!
Oh and I tried to post the video but my internet is wonderful so after 5 hours I am officially GIVING UP! :) Maybe another day...
Totally took me a second to find the hidden Mickie....LOL!
ReplyDeleteAnd I think that shirt Ty has on is a 2T, does he fit it?
I think they rocked it! :D
ReplyDelete