I totally forgot to post about the demolition derby we went to at the end of June. It was a lot of fun! We went with the Alexanders, S. Elisons, and K. Elisons. It was fun to get together with them and the derby was pretty entertaining. It ended up being a little longer than I remember, and the car I picked didn't win... but still good. :)
We went to dinner beforehand and that ended going not as planned. We were supposed to meet there at about 5:00 I think. At about 2:00 I went over to Wally world to get the oil changed in Darby. Who knew it took 2 and a half hours to change the oil!? It was RIDICULOUS. Oh I was so frustrated. I was sick of sitting there waiting. The only thing that kept me sane was the fact that the Giants were on Fox so I got to see the game while I was waiting. We ended up being late to dinner, and I still feel bad about that... :-/ Oh well. We ate real fast and got to the derby in plenty of time. :)
What did we do while we waited for it to start? What we usually do... (you can insert your own captions if you'd like...lol! Preston's faces are too much for me to handle!)
Hummm...let's see:
ReplyDeleteGee Honey, I'm not sure supper's sittin' on my insides very right. Well, lemme kiss ya'll better!
I feels much better now!
Please honey, not in public, we don't wanna start no ruckus here at this high class derby place!
Hey, let's take a "pitcher" for all our friends back home who couldn't git here tonight! They'll be so jealous!
Dang, the last one is TOO normal. I just can't fit it in the white trash theme I had going on!
Third one down is my favorite for sure...
ReplyDelete