After dinner we were going to head over to Boondocks for Minigolf, but opted for a movie instead. We saw Crazy, Stupid, Love. It was good. It messed with my emotions a little too much, and there were some unneeded scenes of course. It was really funny. So I am on the fence about it still. Pres liked it.
While we were waiting for the movie (we were an hour early, which wasn't necessary, obviously) we decided to do the photo booth. I was laughing pretty hard since my husband is so funny. We finished up and waited for our pictures to print. All the sudden our faces were back on the screen replaying the whole thing... we had no idea they take video of you now in them! So, now we can post our video on youtube and facebook and such... haha.
Here is a link to view the picture and movie... sorry I couldn't figure out how to get the stinking picture up here. :) If it asks, the ID code is BWR-C58HX
Overall, we had a great time! I'm so glad I married my best friend. :D
I couldn't see the photostrip thingy with the link... I'll go look at them on FB. I too have heard intriguing reviews on Crazy Stupid Love. I do like the line where she says "Remember that time I told you I had to work late? Well I went to go see that new Twilight movie alone instead... and it was so bad..." Seems funny from that line alone.
ReplyDeleteI love that song too :)
HAHAHA