Honeymoon pics! Since most know all about the honeymoon, 24 hour ice cream, and the failed attempt to go parasailing, I decided that i would just post pics from our cruise and travels from Utah to Cali to Oregon, and back to Utah again!
Boarding the Ship
Our tiny stateroom!
Before we left the port in Long Beach, CA
Sail away, sail away, sail away...
Anyone who's been on a cruise is familiar with this picture...
Uh, I don't even know... lol
Catalina Island... Too bad it was too windy when we were there... no Parasailing... still fun though!
I don't really know what I was doing but apparently this was supposed to be a "good" picture...
Pres thought it was funny that the boat was "peeing"
In front of the "Casino," a dance hall that was fire code restricted to about 1000 people that was usually crammed with about 6000! They said some nights you could barely move!
The "Casino"
Elegance Night... well... How elegant can P and I be!?
Ensenada has some really BIG golden heads!
This is at the blowhole in Ensenda... besically the only draw for tourism... what and interesting place to visit... lol
more blowhole...
He wanted money, but I don't think we gave him any...
Matching braclets that were only $1... we could have swindled them for a LOT less but the lady that sold em was barely hangin on by a thread... what's 2 bucks anyway... lol
The last day... A day at sea!
This pic was totally staged... there wasn't much wind...
Is it okay if I look directly into the sun when it's just a picture?
ReplyDeleteCute pics! Look like you had fun! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun honeymoon! I grew up just 20 minutes south of Long Beach. Bummers it was windy at Catalina for you guys. Still looks like you guys had a great time though.
ReplyDelete