Friday, September 18, 2009

Love, True Love...

Well... We did it! We are finally married... as of like a month and a half ago! I know I am really slow on blogging, BUT for some reason my computer at work is letting me onto them today so I figured I would give a quick update on the newlywed lives of Prezanne! (I know you are all so excited!)



First, the wedding was great! We had lots of fun seeing our friends and family, and were so glad that so many people could make it! We were absolutely exhausted by the end of the day! We stayed in Salt Lake City that night and then drove on down to Las Vegas the next day. We stayed the night there and then traveled on south to CA where our cruise started. We went on a 4 day cruise to Catalina Island and Ensenada Mexico. Then from CA we drove north to Medford, OR for another open house! (Lots of driving, 2100+ miles for this trip...) It was a lot of fun to be back to the old stompin grounds and love going to Oregon. Then it was back home Sunday, a day of R&R on Monday, and work again Tuesday! That was a tough one for sure!

Since the honeymoon, writing thank you cards (which most of them need to be addressed... so if you didn't get one yet it's sitting on our cabinet just waiting...), returning minimal amounts of gifts, and moving and situating Preston's things, we have still been pretty busy! I obviously still work, but I also play and on Softball team for a city league in Sandy (Mondays and Wednesdays), and a ward RS Volleyball team (Thursdays). Preston plays flag football on Saturday mornings with the ward, and is working and going to school. The BYU football games are a big deal in the fam obviously, and those take a few hours on Saturdays too! So with all the work, homework, and sports, we stayed pretty tied up. Juggling both sides of the family all near us and trying to make friends is difficult... BUT we manage!! :D

We are just loving life and keep on keepin on!

Now for wedding pictures! (There are over 760 pics, so here is a link to see them all, PLUS a little slideshow as well!) http://www.trinabrumble.com/onlineproofs.html





































Don't Worry... There are many more pics to come! We have taken A LOT since then! :)

8 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! I wish we could have come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Good fisrt Post Prezanne... I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Jordan. Zannie, you're wedding looked amazing! Wish sooo bad that I could have been there. Hope you will forgive me someday. Im glad you and preston are getting all settled in. I like preston. If I only saw Pictures of you with him and how happy he makes you, that would be enough for me. Love ya zannie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you! If you ever visit Rexburg, we'd love to meet Preston and introduce Eva. Best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful pictures! I've been dying to see them, I'm so glad you posted them! You looked absolutely gorgeous Suzanne!! We sure wish we could have made it! Oh, and I love the blog title, it's so great!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it weird that I liked the 5th to last one best? I wish I could take a picture like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your pictures and blog! You look GORGEOUS!! :) You both look so cute and happy I love it! Thanks for the link! I'm so excited to keep in touch, and that you checked your old email ;)
    Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found your blog thru your sis Mickie's. :) I heard about your wedding and saw a few pics from it via your sisters but was curious to see more. You made such a beautiful bride! You and Preston look like such a happy couple, love all the humor between you two! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete