Thursday, July 15, 2010

Seven Peaks again!

We were able to meet up with some old friends and go to Seven Peaks for a wonderful day of fun!

It was quite the fiasco getting down there... We had alll sorts of mishaps and that stupid light.... Explanation... I went ti pick up my cousin at her dance practice and drop her off at home. I was supposed to pick up Mickie along the way so we can go straight to Orem after dropping off Kenzie. That didn't work. I realized along the way that my wallet (with my season pass) was in Preston's temple bag... Great. So after I dropped off Kenzie, I sat at the stupid light for (no kidding) 5 minutes... Ran out of patience and I couldn't think of anything else to do but take a HUGE detour to get around it. So as I am taking the detour Mickie calls and explains that all their swimming stuff was in their car which Matt took to work... hahaha... So after a trip back to my house we headed to Matt's work. We got to enjoy the sun while we waited 30 minutes for him to get back from lunch. We finally had all we needed and head to Orem! So we got there and the kids were so tired that we decided to put them down for naps til 4... Did they sleep... Nah! They had been in their swimming suits since 11:30 waiting to go swimming! hahaha!

Oh well... to top it all off... I hadn't been feeling well all day, and had a Fufu Berry Jones soda which pushed me over the edge... I didn't find out the real cause till this morning...

Our milk has been bad for the last couple days and for some reason I thought it was just our cereal going stale or something... No wonder i haven't been hungry this week! I filled up on sour milk! Gross...

Oh and for AWESOME, yet completely scary to me, footage of our adventures of Seven peaks... see my sis's blog... she captured the adventure perfectly! I don't know if I am a fan of the air and distance Matt and Preston got on their "new favorite slide"...

2 comments:

  1. Yup they scare the tar out of me. I can't watch them any more :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sour milk? You Readings are a tough bunch!

    ReplyDelete