We had an interesting week last week including the great 4th of July weekend! We have lots of pictures!
First, we had a casualty… Darby was injured. For those who don’t know Darby, this is her. 
Well not exactly, but you get the idea...
Anyway, she was parked happily outside my mother in laws house while she was getting the last finishing touches for my AWESOME Hello Dolly costume done. There was a knock at the door, and so I answered. It was the neighbor’s daughter inquiring who owned the green car out in front. Apparently she didn’t see her and back right into her. It dented in the handle area and goes onto the back door. I am afraid if she hit poor Darby any harder Darby would have been totaled. After going through the claims office and getting an estimate of the damage, the repair cost is just 200 under her worth! Hahahaha! Well even though my loved car has been injured I am glad to say that the Insurance is just sending us a check instead of giving it to the Auto Body Shop! Could this have come at a better time!? I submit that it could not! I actually feel really bad for the one who hit us, it’s hard not to be grateful that no real damage has been done and that we will be able to make it a little longer as I am still searching for work! Isn’t the Lord funny how he blesses people?
Tiny blessings...as strange as they seem. ;o)
ReplyDeleteThe Lord works in mysterious ways....wow! I hope it is still water proof, might want to check that...:)
ReplyDelete