Monday, July 26, 2010

Those Good Ol Days...

This last week was all kind of a blur... We had a cast party on Thursday and I was voted "The Sweet One" as well as the Best Dressed title. Anyway, I found this picture from the cast party...
Ty decided that he was done sitting on mom's lap and crawled over to Nate's wife! He scooted right on and stayed there for a good 5 minutes! It was pretty random and funny...

Also, this weekend I was able to have one of my best friends from college come and stay! It was fun doing some of the things we used to as roommates at BYU-I! We watched Lost in Austen and When in Rome... Both sooo cute and funny too! Anyway, while wawtching Lost in Austen I had to do some toe nail painting... I think they turned out so cute!

They are obviously green, white, yellow and apricot polka dots on a neon pink background... but the pink looks orange in the pic

This is what Preston did...

The three of us... Amber, Erica, and I...Preston was still in the afore displayed position or he would have taken the picture...


Pioneer day was fun with the old roomies, but we didn't do anything to celebrate. I decided that we should go check out the fireworks after the RSL game. I am sure they were better from the inside of the stadium but we had a pretty good view from the South Towne Expo Center parking lot!
We were ready and waiting!

Ewwwwww....

Ahhh.... Oooohhhhh.... Wow! hahahaha... the usual firework comments... Traffic wasn't even that bad getting home!

3 comments:

  1. Um, am I the only one wondering where your guests sat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you this weekend :( But it sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys were at that game and saw the fireworks. :)

    ReplyDelete