Thursday, September 9, 2010

Family Olympics and Car Races!

I figure if I get these all out of the way I can start posting on the things that are happening this month! lol! Plus all the other stuff that may have happened last month... Anyway, here is some more pictures!

Oh and I have to mention, turns out Preston and I are the most athletic team in the family... Everyone has their strengths though, and we definitely didn't win all the events, but we had a great time!
Sierra attempted to do the wheelbarrow races... she didn't know what to do after this point though! Mom tried to help move her arms but to no avail... lol!

Preston ready to kick some bootay at the football toss and catch!

I don't actually know what this face is all about... but check out those shorts on Ty! "It's a proud flag! A high flying flag!..."

Again, I don't know...

Too bad Colton didn't have an official partner... I guess we all have to wait and see if his team will be able to beat Prezanne... Highly unlikely! He had to show off his shirt anyway...

Not sure why Ty was upset, but I think Sierra took the dart he was playing with after she shot it at him... hahaha!

And the race is on! After he gets some batteries...

She had a hard time figuring it out at first... but with a little help she had some good shots!

It was hard to keep the kids (especially the highly excited Baylee) away from the cars so they guys could race...

Every other picture I have of her looks like this!

Ty tried... Didn't work...

The fans!

Apparently they all decided that they needed the other set of wheels on the back so that their cars could drift around the course easier...

The girls played too but i didn't take any pictures of it... obviously... and Preston didn't either I guess... But Mickie kicked some serious rear end in that race!

1 comment:

  1. Man I can't even keep UP with all these posts! I should get all these pictures from you sometime... Yeah those shorts were awesome.

    ReplyDelete