Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day One!

As if blog readers of my sisters haven't seen enough of our trip to Lake Tahoe, I had to jump on the band wagon! Of course these will be seen by others than my family, so I figured it would be worth it... :)

Day One - Waiting/Playing at the beach and Parasailing

The Lake was perfectly blue!

Testing the waters...

I guess this was the waiting part of Day one...

Good idea Pops! Gotta stop the skin cancer from continuing... Why let it get any worse!?

Still waiting...

And playing... The kids were always covered in sand!

It's go time!
Matt and Preston went first.

They were way up there!

This is what the view was like from 1400' in the air!

When they pull you in they usually dip you down into the water so your toes get wet. Matt and Preston went all the way under! First time the boat driver actually lost visual of the parasailers he was pulling! After they were out of the water we laughed hysterically at them while they tried to undo the MASSIVE wedgies they had! Things were a little too tight for comfort down there they claim... haha!

Britany, Kristin and I were getting ready to go... Maybe Kristin was being strapped up when we took this...

The boat ride got cold... but they didn't seem to mind... Rock on!

Here we go!

Salute your Shorts!
They were pretty entertaining to watch up in the air!

2 comments:

  1. That was a great post! I haven't even seen some of those pictures from your camera...

    ReplyDelete