Thursday, September 9, 2010

Let's not forget...

Disc Golf! A vacation isn't a true vacation unless there is disc golf... so I am told...

On the last post I forgot to post pictures of Disc Golfing which I am pretty sure we did on the first day too... The scenery at this course was pretty cool, and it was fun to hike around the mountainsides as the guys threw! I ended up giving Jason a piggy back ride through parts because he fell from the steepness... We all had a good time though! We even rode our bikes out to the course. It wasn't really very far, but the hill was a little difficult on the way back...
Here we go!

I think this was at the end of the round...

The view from the course!

Raising the bar!

Sometimes the discs land in the most inconvenient places!

The boys who played... Dad dint play so he didn't make the picture I guess... :)

Jason and his photo smiles... lol!

This is what Pops did... scouted the hole so all the guys could see where to aim!

He hurt his finger somehow... it hurt to throw the disc sidearm because of it...

Wildon in action!

Colt in action!

Wildon in action again!

Preston always ends up in funny poses when I take his picture throwing...

Matt in action! Colton didn't mean to pose in this one...

Colton in action! Preston meant to pose in this one...

Jason sneaking some discs while his dad is preoccupied...

No comments:

Post a Comment